Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.268 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,726 (23,690 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (about 2 hours ago)