Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.066 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,002 (24,203 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)