Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨40,027 (12,718,694 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)