Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,646 (€820) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)