Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02285 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,323 (COL$2,071,452) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)