Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / MZN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 62% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,388 (58,120 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)