Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.994 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,757 (R$ 2,725) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)