Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20212 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,865 (226,914 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)