Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18842 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,556 (252,398 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)