Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.905 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,918 (€637) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)