Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,023 (€762) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)