Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.720 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,596 (€680) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)