Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.211 INR / NZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,143 (NZ$1,274) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)