Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.165 INR / CZK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,098 (17,093 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)