Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.270 INR / CZK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,166 (15,038 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)