Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.108 INR / CZK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,714 (17,601 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)