Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.913 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,567 ($b5,202) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)