Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.184 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,199 ($b5,027) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)