Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.668 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,114 ($b4,510) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)