Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.146 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,358 (€747) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)