Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,785 (2,761 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)