Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,869 (Php36,468) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)