Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,491 (¥84,980) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)