Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25621 INR / HUF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,526 (181,596 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (39 minutes ago)