Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.467 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,033 (Mex$ 14,431) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)