Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 INR / RSD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,814 (65,289 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 6 Lari (about 1 hour ago)