Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 INR / RSD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,699 (65,198 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)