Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 INR / RSD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,633 (66,761 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)