Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.053 INR / MRU
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,053 (30,720 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)