Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.998 INR / MRU
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,038 (31,550 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)