Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.542 INR / GBP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,952 (£640) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)