Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 167.374 INR / OMR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,814 (﷼ 322) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (30 minutes ago)