Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨47,702 (руб 43,846) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)