Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 48% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,007 (€756) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)