Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,705 (¥97,083) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (40 minutes ago)