Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,902 (¥92,408) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)