Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,707 (15,773,668 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)