Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,773 (15,866,605 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)