Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.358 INR / NZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,371 (NZ$1,359) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)