Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,608 (¥117,675) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)