Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02253 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,901 (COL$2,126,437) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)