Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.687 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,120 (€616) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)