Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.661 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,695 (€611) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)