Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,050 (€723) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)