Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 INR / BDT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,888 (Taka 58,302) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)