Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.777 INR / BDT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,068 (Taka 61,850) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)