Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.046 INR / NZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,030 (NZ$1,249) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)