Cost of living in Nantong, China vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.511 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,573 (4,145元) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)