Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.253 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,037 (4,393元) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)