Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.831 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 43% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,285 (€805) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)