Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 43% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,839 (€740) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)