Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.147 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,371 (元4,767) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)