Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.811 INR / CAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,118 (C$1,176) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)