Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.249 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,253 (1,000 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)