Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.260 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,656 (23,296 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)