Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06064 INR / IQD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,323 (780,358 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)