Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,881 (¥103,432) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)