Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,960 (¥86,427) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)