Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,713 (¥85,831) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)