Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.029 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,297 (8,152 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)