Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,498 (руб 45,497) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)