Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,167 (руб 39,241) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)