Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04633 INR / MMK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨47,999 (1,036,032 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)