Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.141 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,466 (RM2,652) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)