Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.719 INR / BAM
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,145 (1,109KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)