Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.749 INR / BAM
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,939 (1,196KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)