Cost of living in Montería, Colombia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02285 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,007 (COL$2,320,263) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)