Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02314 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,003 (COL$2,074,347) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)