Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02399 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,501 (COL$2,230,200) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)