Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 INR / LRD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,351 (106,179 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)