Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44676 INR / LRD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,003 (129,830 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)